Play Free Casino Blackjack Online
Casino Blackjack What is It and How to Play
Blackjack is thought to have originated in 18th-century France under the name vingt-et-un, which means “21“. Blackjack is a deceptively easy card game that may be played with one, two, four, six, or eight decks.
The dealer used to shuffle the cards, but nowadays most casinos employ continuous shuffling machines. The dealer holds the cards and distributes them in single-deck and double-deck games.
Both portable and facedown games follow the same rules. The goal is to always beat the dealer, which means achieving a total point score of 21 or as near to it as possible.
In Casino Blackjack You win if your cards total more than the dealer’s without going over 21. You “bust” and lose your stake if your hand totals more than 21. You win if the dealer busts.
Blackjack Casino Simple Strategy
- If the player and the dealer have the stiff – player stands (a player wish not to receive any additional cards).
- When player has a stiff hand, while dealer has a soft one – player hits (player wants to draw another card).
- If player`s first card total is 12-16 – player has a stiff (one that can be busted with a hit).
- Player stands and has the amount of points like 17 or better – it`s a pat.
- Dealer`s stiff hand is when the dealer`s up card is a 2-6.
- The dealer has a pat hand if he or she reveals a 7–ace.
After the dealer checks for blackjack, some casinos may enable you to surrender your hand and give up half of your wager on your first two cards. Late surrender is the term for this situation. However, not all casinos provide this option.
When performed correctly, it benefits the player. Unfortunately, many players lose more hands than they should when this choice is provided, giving away the advantage earned by this alternative.
If the dealer’s up card is an ace, the dealer will give insurance to the player. This is a side bet in which you put half of your original bet on the dealer having a ten in the hole. You will be rewarded 2-to-1 if you place the bet and the dealer possesses the 10.
You’d then lose your initial wager but win the insurance wager, resulting in a push on your original wager. If you hold a blackjack and the dealer has an ace, you will be asked if you want even money instead of 3-to-2 for your blackjack. If the dealer has a blackjack and you don’t take the even money, you’ll get a push.